|Check and PayPal Donations||Donation Levels|
|Tuition Assistance||Scholarship Partner|
|Kathryn Mauldin Memorial Scholarship Fund||United Way of Central New Mexico|
Through your support the Albuquerque Boy Choir can continue our mission. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for boys and young men from all background to enjoy a challenging and rewarding music experience, to help develop self-discipline, respect, teamwork, and cultural awareness through hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence.The Albuquerque Boy Choir is a New Mexico registered 501-c-3 and all donations are tax deductible.
Please mail your donation check, payable to “Albuquerque Boy Choir” to:
Albuquerque Boy Choir
PO Box 14453
Albuquerque, NM 87191-4453
Every single dollar helps, but we also offer the following donation levels:
- OPERA – $3000 and above – Logo on public performance banner, listing in our Sponsors Sidebar with a link to your business’s website, Full-page advertisement in our annual yearbook, mention in bi-annual performance programs
- ARIA – $1000 to $2999 -Listing in our Sponsors Sidebar with a link to your business’s website, full-page advertisement in our annual yearbook, mention in bi-annual performance programs
- ORATORIO – $500 to $999 – Listing in our Sponsors Sidebar with link to your business, 1/2 page advertisement in our annual yearbook, mention in bi-annual performance programs
- SONG – $300 to $499 – Listing in our annual yearbook with a 1/4 advertisement, plus mention in bi-annual performance programs
- PRELUDE – $100 to $299 – Mention in our bi-annual concert programs
A primary ABC goal is to provide an exceptional training program for any talented boy in the greater Albuquerque metro area. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization, ABC depends on tuition and fees as well as fundraisers and grants to fund its programs. Monthly tuition and the cost for uniforms and travel sometimes limit the involvement of many potential members. Beginning with the 2011-2012 season, the ABC Board pledged to support any boy of talent interested in participating in the Choir, regardless of financial circumstances. As part of this commitment, any member who qualifies for free or reduced lunch may receive tuition assistance. Community support is needed to enable this Choir to carry out this pledge.
Becoming a Scholarship Partner is one way to help. Scholarship Partners are asked to contribute either full tuition ($675.00) or half-tuition ($337.50) for a season. Scholarship partners can be either individuals or businesses and receive a personal thank you from the boy chosen by the Board to benefit from the gift, as well as a letter of receipt from the Choir for tax purposes. If you have a business, you will receive the sponsorship benefits listed above.
Kathryn Mauldin Memorial Scholarship Fund
Would you like to help sponsor a boy, but can’t afford the requested tuition donation amount? Donate what you can and the Kathryn Mauldin Memorial Scholarship Fund will combine donations to create scholarships for deserving young men.
United Way of Central New Mexico
The Albuquerque Boy Choir is a registered organization with United Way of Central New Mexico. Consider designating the Choir as the recipient of your United Way payroll deduction. Some employers even match employee donations!